Monday, March 2, 2009

bc hometown

start my sem break edi~~~ yesterday just bc from subang... tis is my 1st time without ppl accompany me go 2 pudu n take bus bc 2 hometown... feel little afraid coz scared will take wrong bus o be late reach at pudu, but lucky all r perfect~~ hoho...

abt 3.30 pm reach sitiawan edi... so fast~ bus drive drive very fast so tat can reach earlier. usually need abt 4 hour just can reach at sitiawan... on d way bc from pudu, i chat wif mashi feiro, so tat i dun feel very bored... haha~~~!!!

after reach sitiawan, then bc 2 pantai remis. reach home clean up my things n rest. after 1 hour me n my parent go out again~~ v go 2 parit buntar wif my aunty n uncle 2 eat dinner... after tat, v go 2 taiping 2gather 2 c wild pig. i c be4 but i heard my parent said if u touch d pig u will kena 4D... when i heard i dun believe hv tis kind things coz if u kena 4D then every1 will go touch d pig n no need go 2 work again loh... everyone will become rich liao loh... haiz... dun know how they think de... but when v reach there, suddenly hv a heavy rain~~~ me n father faster run in2 car but d other run 2 other place... after waiting mother n aunty n uncle come then v bc again... reach home oso 10 pm edi... it look like i sit for abt 12 hr!!! it can reach until uk edi!!! haha.... n very tired oso...

n now 2day whole day nothing 2 do... just sleep n watch movie... now i chat wif mashi feiro... he make me angry!!! i will not forgive him~~!!! hahahaha.... now become a habit chat wif him coz v chat every day when i on9... haiz... need 2 change edi... but it is nice coz every time nobody chat wif me onli him accompany me... dun know wat should i do... : s

p/s: wish carmen happy birthday 2day.

No comments: