Friday, February 27, 2009

last three week

here i bc~~~ after my last two post, i stop come here for a long time... in last three week, i quite busy, many things 2 do~~ now let me continue d last two post...

as i mention, i pass my cny happyly coz my sister bc edi... on 2 n 3 feb, i take a leave for not go 2 school coz on monday is cny big festival which is “拜天宫”. tat day at my hometown r very jollification coz everyone play firework n very noisy. tis festival is more important for hokkien ppl... so, my family prepare many food... coz i think v did not celebrate tis festival wif whole family for abt 6 - 7 year edi~~ every year onli me alone wif perant. tis year sister n brother bc so can celebrate 2gather...!!!


wau~~


three of us wear football shirt~

after tis i bc 2 subang on tuesday n continue my 2nd sem... it quite busy coz as i bc, there r a lot of assignment wait me 2 do!!!! i busy do my assignment everyday... lucky my english n malysain studies hv raymond n li xuan they all help me... for business computing coz i different group wif raymond so i hv 2 do myself~~ my group member r wan oi n ka wai... so i hv 2 try 2 cooperative wif them coz be4 i nv same group wif other ppl except raymond n alvin (when in 1st sem) hoho... wan oi n ka wai oso gt help but wan oi help more than ka wai lah... me n wan oi keep do n do... haiz... it look like assignment won't do finish de~~!!! but at last v oso pass up successfully n get d highest mark!!!! v get 12 out of 15!!! when i saw my mark i feel very happy coz i do it without any person's help!!!

after busy finish my assignment, it's turn 2 busy for our presentation edi~~~ tis time presentation, i did not do well in three subject oso... i oso did not know y like tat~ mayb i haven prepare well?? but i will try my best in my next sem.
4 of us~~
after presentation, final exam turn!!! i study n study every day but cann't keep in mind. it make me no more mood 2 continue 2 study edi. but i oso have 2 study it... haiz... when study, i still facebooking!!! tis is d worst thing!!! i can't change my attitude for not playing... but for tis time final exam i try my best edi... n now final is over~~~
2day is friday, i haven bc 2 hometown.. i choose bc on sunday coz i think when i bc hometown oso nothing 2 do... all my frens oso haven bc.. si i decide stay at here for 2 more days n on9 n watch movie... hahaha~~
tat's all for my pass three week...

No comments: