Monday, May 4, 2009

mid-sem exam week

here i coming... since every1 keep saying i seldom update my blog, then now i coming 2 sweep d floor 1st.... wahaha...

2day i start my mid sem exam dy... i slept till 11++... haha... but i didnt sleep well since shumin wake up... dun know y... wake up every half an hr till 11am n hv a lot of bad dream... mayb is a sign tat i will do badly in my exam... haha... tis morning met wif viola they all, they said my eye 肿到很惨, panda eye oso very big... i think mayb of tis few week i always sleep late... hv 2 sleep early start from now... but i think i will just do it after my exam... muahahah.....!!

2day paper is english, just 1 hr n need finish 2 reading n 1 essay within d time... it is hard for me... i just finish it exactly on time but just simply answer... after exam discuss wif lixuan they all n found tat all d answer r wrong......!!! i think i will die, dun know whether i can pass tis paper o not... i hope dun wan same as sem 1, tat time i fail my english paper when mid sem oso.. =( but it is over, dun think abt it again...

2moro is accounting, i think i oso can die in tis paper coz i didnt understand wat teacher teaching... i just depend when tutorial class n my own understanding... but i oso hv ask for lixuan help... accounting oso need 2 finish 4 part within an hr... if gt stuck at 1 part, other i think no need 2 think abt it liao... so 2day need 2 put more hardwork on it... i know it is 2 late for me 2 start study for my 2moro paper... but i will try my best 2 do it well... now i hv 2 take my outlook out for my own self... "dun regret wat u hv done, just try for ur best" i just can blame myself... as my sister mention, i really hv 2 change my bad habits dy... i will try my best 2 change it lah... hehe....

i hope tis exam can faster finish even just remain 3 day... after exam i wan sleep from 10pm till morning 10am++... muahaha...!!! n gt bc all my energy 2 fight for my final... hope final wont same as now again... if u all found i lazy again, plsss scold me o beat me o force me o do anything oso can 2 make me put more effort on my study... anything oso can, as long as i can study hard n dun b lazy again.............!!!!!!!!

No comments: