Thursday, May 7, 2009

全新的我

huhu~~ finally i finished my mid sem exam dy... but i know i do very badly in tis time exam, mayb coz of last minutes preparing... haha~ after exam, i feel my whole body like become very light dy... haha~ mayb 2 nervous o scare gua... i oso didnt sleep well during tis week, so tis few day i hv 2 sleep till very late....!! mwuahaha~~~

after go out from exam hall, lixuan, viola, guantee n me plan wan 2 go whr... after discussing, v decide go berry passion wait for shumin 2 go cut hair 2gather... v plan since be4 exam dy n now finally decide go cut... after eat n chit chat, 5 of us walk from 1 shop 2 1 shop 2 compare which hair shop is more nicer... finally v go in a shop which look like 家庭式 hair shop... me n lixuan cut 1st then shumin turn... viola help design my hair style n she wan me cut till very short but i disagree coz i like long hair most~ haha... after cutting, every1 look very surprise...!!! they said i become more nicer n younger......!!! haha.... not me 自夸 o~ is every1 said de oo.... haha... but it cost RM42 leh... so expensive.....!!!


change alot???


look from behind...
after cutting, 5 of us go sunway shopping n eat alot... haha~~ 5 of us finished 4 plate of big set BBQ, its really 夸张... n i really very full lo~~ after eatting, v go for shopping..... coz viola said she wan help me 大改造, so v go many shop n try alot of clothes..... finally i oso buy a shirt.... quite nice oso but gt abit expensive lah, RM 49.90, is RM50 leh.... but i long time buy once so i think is ok lah...... hahaha~~
around 10pm like tat v bc home liao.... although gt abit tired, but i really enjoy 2day~~ hehe.....
start from 2day, i will learn how 2 打扮.... mean how 2 wear clothes n make myself look more nicer.... =) hehe... coz evey1 is changing now n me oso dun wan left behind... tis oso influence by viola n lixuan they all.... but anyway, i oso hv 2 thx 2 viola for her helping n lixuan oso...... thx alot ya........!!!! =)

No comments: