Monday, July 18, 2011

Final Year for Degree

Finally I finish my second year degree~!!! huhoo~
I thought I will fail at least one subject,
but who know,
I PASS ALL!!!
hahaha~

although pass but result not so good...
Advertising P1, Financial Planning P1, Market Research C and Personal Selling C
but all are out of my expectation
especially Advertising, Financial Planning and Market Research
thought will only get P2 for these three subjects
because my assignment mark for Advertising and Market Research just get P2
really sad~
and Financial Planning do not answer for one of the question of Part C which worth 10 MARKS!!!

but I still cant go for student exchange
because my GPA still no reach the requirement ='[
haiz....

one week later will start my final year degree already~
very nervous and stress
this semester maybe will die faster also
I take BMPP, Brand Management, Property Economic and Macroeconomic
BMPP very hard and I take external sum more
cham~

this semester really can't play play already
must study seriously
hardworking on assignments and my final exam!!!

No comments: