Tuesday, April 26, 2011

nice trip =D

i had nice road trip to Port Lincoln with friends ^_^ i enjoy to the max and have a lots of fun =D we go for many places and had very nice view at there~ =) before go for the trip i have abit scare because i not so friend with those people and shy although i know some of them... scare cant mix up with them and have fun... but it totally different with what i think... all of them very nice and always talk to me and make me feel very comfortable during the whole trip =D what i can say is, i never regret go for this trip~ ^_^ thanks everyone make the trip very successful~ i will keep all the memory in my mind and wont forget forever =)

yesterday i go Barossa... it is very nice place~ of course is haozhe headmaster fetch me go there... haha~ XD me and my friends join haozhe and his friends go there... we go try many wine and they bought some wine back also... then we also go look out point at Barossa to see sunset but before we reach there, we miss the time when sunset...

i take alots of photo during these two trips... i think is my first time i take so many photo... i take around 523 photo when at Port Lincoln for around 4 days... like abit less hor... then yesterday i took around 268 photo for only 1 day trip at Barossa!!! wow~ i break my record because when on the way back from Port Lincoln, haozhe say want break the record for take half number of photo of Port Lincoln which is over 250 photo during Barossa and i did it!!! =D but now the problem is i took so many photo and wonder how i upload them in facebook XD

today is my last day holiday... really dont have study mood... but i have to end my play mood because start this week i have alot assignment and presentation come on me and due already... really have to work hard on them... if not sure die... please pray for me~

No comments: