Monday, April 12, 2010

1st year anniversary

time past so fast... me n dear 2gather aledi 1 year le... haha~ although cant celebrate 2gther but still happy coz at least we still 2gather n i will appreciate it~

just now he suddenly call me say he aledi come under my house, ask me go down... i feel so surprise coz nv think he will come n he din tell me oso... haha~ n he gv me a dog de doll... haha~ like it so much~ =D it quite similar wif him~ wahaha~

although i din buy wat dear like, coz cant afford it, XD but i oso gt gv him present o... hehe... i gv him a towel which saw our name n date... haha~ although no very value thing, but for me, 心意 more important n hope dear will happy oso~ =)

feel so sry to him coz every time dear oso buy expensive thing for me... like my birthday, he buy me a swatch watch... it so expensive le coz is a well known brand... i will protect tat watch n this dog well... haha~ =)

dear, thank you very much~ love you~ ^^ haha~ n for many thing oso~ always help me n take k of me but i always hurt u... next time wont le~ hehe... promise~

hope our love can continue for longer n longer n longer~n oso hope we can pass through all d 考验 n appreciate each other n be 2gather for longer time~ =D

No comments: