Tuesday, December 22, 2009

a free day

my degree 1st sem result finally out at last saturday dy... haha~ although i pass all my subject but still din do well... i just gt p2 for my management, p1 for communication n c for both accounting n marketing... i tot i can gt D for my marketing but just gt c, i think mayb is my final din do well gua... nvm la, next sem add oil abit lo... haha...

hmm...

yesterday 1st day work at 100yen, still ok lo... not 2 bad... at 1st i learn how 2 use d cashier, then learn how 2 make d snow ice... at 1st i do till whole hand gt ice, very 狼狈... haha~ 1st time ma... now still dun know how 2 use by 1 hand 2 turn d cup, so i use 2 hand lo... nvm, learn slowly ma... haha~

tis 2 day off, din work... nth 2 do... now hv 2 find something 2 do le... hmm... c how 1st la~ haha~~

p/s : 冬至节快乐~

No comments: