Thursday, July 2, 2009

finish business foundation

haha.... finally finish my final sem final exam le~!!!!! huhu~!!!!! yaya~!!!! but i still abit scare for my paper dun know whether can pass o not... especially accounting... i very scare i will fail it la but i still hope i can pass lo then can proceed 2 degree liao.... hihi....

tis few day study till very late... n morning woke up early oso... haiz.... 临时抱佛脚 is like tat de la.... haha.... who ask me dun wan study when free.... anyway, now i finish my foundation course liao~~~ hehe~ quite happy oso n abit sad coz finish course mean hv 2 say bye bye 2 all my fren... everyone hv their different way 2 go for their degree n mayb cant meet again... sob sob...

just now hv a steamboat buffet wif my classmates n for last time gathering..... v all study 2gather for 1 year le so sure hv some feel de ma.... haha.... when eating, everyone keep taking photo as memory.... v oso very enjoy in it n hv alots of fun oso..... =) i will keep all tis memory in my mind n remember forever de~ wish all d best lo, my frens~

now just hv 2 wait 2 weeks later for result come out~ after c d result then can know i can continue study degree o not... n still 1 thing hv 2 consider oso is if i pass all my paper wat course should i take in my degree le??? haiz... i ask tis question myself for many time dy but still cant gt a confirm answer on it.... hv 2 think now oso le...

hopefully i can pass all my paper la coz i dun wan waste my time at here... i wan continue study degree~!!! hehe..... if all didnt hv any thing wrong, i mayb will graduate wif my brother at d same year.... hahaha..... XD

too excited dy.... haha.... mayb coz of finish exam le.... lolz.... hope 2 week later i wont feel disappointed wif my result la....

No comments: