Friday, July 17, 2009

degree here i come

haha... result yesterday out dy... n i finally pass all d subject... huhu~~!!!! althought d result not in my expect, but still can receive it la... haha~ i expect my accounting will gt a P n english at least gt a C... mana tahu result out all terbalik... my accounting gt C n my english just gt a P onli... =( but my BST n economic in my expect la... i gt HD for BST n D for economic... not bad oso la... haha...

2day i go register for my degree course liao... haha~~~ i decide take marketing lo... i know everyone sure will scold me qingcai make decision... but after i think abt it, i more interest in it lo... so hope i can do well in it la... =)

orientation start at wednesday dy... so have 2 prepare le... haiz... so fast study le... my holiday still no enough la... i wan more holiday~~~!!!

now, i m degree student liao... really cant imagine it lo... dun know y?? feel so excited n very nervous... scare i cant do well n cant handle it well... haiz... must start hardworking le... haha~~ tis sentence i dun know say how many times le but still d same... lolz...

so now must really hardworking le... n be more confidence 2 myself... =D

No comments: