Wednesday, January 21, 2009

horeee~~

yeh...
mid-term finish edi~~!!!
now i got 2 weeks holiday...
hohooo....
after finish my mid term,
me, li xuan, chloe, viola n guantee,
v go 2 sunway celebrate,
v celebrate for finish of d exam,
n also for cny~
v go there shopping, eat n chat very long time...
v very 'ba gua'
hahaha...

after this,
me n li xuan accompany chloe back 2 school,
coz she wan bc home y bus,
me n li xuan also wan wait for shu min..
bc home i wash my clothes,
n take a nap,
wuhu..
5.30 pm. edi!!!
i fast prepare n go 2 sunway wif li xuan n shu min again...
haha...
coz i make appointment wif ci yi...
she wan call me aunty,
it is i very old???
haha...

about 6pm. three of us reach there n met wif ciyi,
she didn change at all,
n her face same wif her mother, mt cousin.
v go 2 lepak-lepak,
then li xuan n shu min said wan watch movie,
so v go 2 buy ticket.
v watch 'They Wait'
is a ghost movie,
but not horror also~~
come out from movie,
ciyi said she wan bc edi,
coz very late,
n she is alone n wan take taxi bc,
very dangerous...


ci yi n me
then me, li xuan n shu min go 2 eat,
v eat BBQ plaza,
very nice...
v eat until d shop close down~~
haha~~
then v bc home lo....
reach home tired edi...
but i still watch movie until 3.30 am,
wakaka~~~

now,
2day i wan bc hometown edi,
mama n papa come 2 fetch me,
coz 2day my sister also bc from U.K.
later i will go 2 airport wif my parent n brother,
2 welcome my sister bc..
hoho..
i very excite~
haha~~

next week is cny edi,
wish everyone~
happy chinese new year~~~

No comments: